Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fresh juice

How I start my day....


I love to start my day by going to my garden, harvesting some greens (kale, swiss chard, parsley).












I wash off a couple of whole organic carrots, celery, a quarter of a red beet, and peel an orange.


Then I put them into the juicer (my friend Christina loaned me her Breville Juicer-which is an amazing juicer) and voila! the most tasty, smile-making, nutrient-filled, alkalinizing and beautiful nectar you could imagine!!






When I the fruits are ready and ripe, I have the great fortune of going into my yard to pick Gravenstein apples, Santa Rosa plums, navel oranges, and lemons. Fruits and vegies are most beneficial to eat right after picking, they are most vital and alive with nutrients.

- I highly recommend it as a great way to start your day!!

3 comments:

christinapettigrew said...

Glad to see the juice is being used.

christinapettigrew said...

oops, I meant juicer

maryhiggins888 said...

Yum! Will you make me a glass this weekend?